Ginger is a kitchen spice that can be used to bring flavor to delicious dishes. In addition, ginger can also be used in beauty. Let’s learn how to treat pitted scars with ginger effectively and safely.
THE BENEFITS OF GINGER IN TREATING PITTED SCARS
Ginger contains a large number of minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Carbon Monoxide, vitamins, and nutrients, ginger is used as a method to treat many diseases. Thanks to its many antioxidant components, ginger has the ability to treat pitted scars. The antioxidants will help remove the melanin and the scarred skin effectively.
According to traditional experience, folks often use to treat pitted scars. Until now, this method is still favored by lots of people for its safe effect of removing pitted scars, making the skin smoother and scar-free.
TIPS FOR TREATING PITTED SCARS AT HOME
1. Giner, olive oil, and honey
As we all know, honey contains a lot of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing ingredients. Meanwhile, olive oil contains vitamin E ingredients and nutrients that can be used to regenerate the skin. When combining these 3 ingredients, we’d have an extremely effective “remedy” to treat pitted scars.
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– Fresh ginger
– 1 teaspoon of olive oil
Wash ginger thoroughly and then crush to get the juice. Mix 3 teaspoons of pure ginger juice with olive oil and honey to form a mixture. Next, wash your face thoroughly and then use a cotton swab to dip into the mixture, apply to pitted scars and the surrounding skin. Massage gently for about 20 minutes and then wash your face with water.
Apply this method 3 times a week to treat the pitted scars effectively. At the same time, you should perform additional skincare routines to smoothen and whiten skin every day.
2. Ginger and lemon juice
Lemon contains a lot of citric acids that can be used to fill in scars. When combined with ginger, it can double the effect. Therefore, that is why lots of people often combine lemon juice with ginger.
- First, wash the ginger and chop it finely.
- Next, pour lemon juice into the chopped ginger to form a mixture.
- Cleanse the face and then apply the mixture to the scarred skin.
- Finally, wash your face with cleansers and dry thoroughly.
Apply this method 2 times a week for the best effect.
3. Ginger and alcohol
With the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which help to stimulate the regeneration of the skin’s structure, alcohol can be used to fill pitted scars better and faster.
- 500ml of pure white alcohol, 1 kg of gingers, glass jar.
- Ginger should be washed, peeled, and then chopped or pureed. Put the ginger in a glass jar and then pour the alcohol in. Keep the jar of ginger ale in a cool place without exposing it to sunlight, and let it steep for about 3 months.
- Before using ginger and alcohol mixture to treat pitted scars, you need to wash your face thoroughly. Then apply the mixture evenly on the face, massage gently for the skin to absorb the nutrients. Leave it on your face for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with clean water.
- Applying this method 3 to 4 times a week not only helps fade the pitted scars fade but also smoothens and brightens the skin.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN USING GINGER TO TREAT PITTED SCARS
Despite the great benefits of ginger for health that is an ingredient to treat skin defects. But if not used correctly, it will bring the opposite effect. Therefore, when using ginger for any purpose, you should also remember a few things below.
- Do not use more than 5 grams of ginger per day whether you use it for skincare or beverage.
- For anyone who is having health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, or pregnant women, you should consult your doctor first before using ginger for skincare or other purposes.
- Not recommended for people who are preparing for surgery or after surgery. Or anyone who is sensitive to the ingredients in ginger should also be careful.
Treating pitted scars with ginger is one of the most effective methods. However, high-tech cosmetic methods are what you should look into when you want to get rid of stubborn pitted scars. One of the most effective methods is the Co2 laser pitted scars treatment method.
Read more: Skin treatment
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about treating pitted scars with ginger. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital or our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!